Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Happiest Moments of My Life Are When...



 ... are when I feel the anticipation of fun and can see the completion.


The anticipation of doing something that I want to do what's easy. 


It may involve a small and simple activity that puts a smile on my face or makes me laugh!  



You saunter down the back deck knowing exactly what you're happy to do. 

Knowing what you need for the doing.

How you are doing.

What it will look like when it's finished.


I am happiest when I'm creating. 


It doesn't have to be a big project. 

That's too much work.


Instead, something simple.  



It’s taking a breath and saying to yourself. 

“What do I want to do?”


“I'm going fix that step.”


It is not a complicated project,  it could be as small as creating a favourite dessert, entertaining by singing a funny song to the kids, taking the dog or kids on a nature adventure, or planting a few flowers. 


The results are always amazing! 

Because you did what you wanted!


The secret is to not think too much, just go out and do something that makes you wonder, makes you smile, and makes you feel like you!



It's a simple moment you've created for yourself, envisioning what it might look like and just going with it. 


After doing your own creating for a few days you will be surprised how much happier you'll feel! 


I'm happiest when my thoughts are in line with the doing part

No comments:

Post a Comment