Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Inner Whisper

Cautious as I may be to reach my hand fondling deep within a well of fortune.

My fortune of the inner whisper gently captures my attention which leads me to reflection.


Reflection of no other kind except myself...

But only for a moment do I hear the words. The Words of wisdom to breathe and let go...

"Let it go and live to breathe and breathe to live."

The whisper is not a voice, but sounds of whispering feathers flitting amongst themselves or  breezes blowing through curled up dried leaves.

The voices that sing amongst the trees whisper in the ears about  greatness.

"Have faith, believe and let it be what it shall be..."

"He shall mend and so will you..."

Ever so slowly as the inner whisper reaches for your hand, you slowly begin to grasp more of what is being said.

Breathing in the essence of this love... 
  • so deep it burns the worry away...
  • So deep it vanishes the stress away...
  • So deep it creates enlightenment of no other kind with forgiveness...
Love wraps it's warm cozy hands around the inner whispers of wisdom and delight and guides you forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment